Activating the MultiPassword extension
Sometimes, after installing the MultiPassword extension, it needs to be additionally activated in the browser. This is normal behavior to protect users from unwanted extensions.
To activate the MultiPassword extension, follow the simple steps:
1. There may be an error and a window in the upper right corner. Click the Enable extension button.
2. If the previous window does not appear or disappears, click the Error button in the upper right corner (yellow icon ) and select the MultiPassword extension.
We recommend adding the MultiPassword extension to your browser extensions panel. Follow the simple instructions:
- In the upper right browser window, click on the puzzle icon
- A list of extensions installed in the browser will open
- Search for MultiPassword and click the pin icon