How to completely delete MultiPassword
If you decide to completely stop using the MultiPassword service, you need to check the following items:
If you refuse to use the MultiPassword service, the most important step is to cancel the auto-renewal of payments.
Removing the MultiPassword program from your computer and/or mobile devices is not enough to stop using and charge the payment.
If you cancel the auto-renewal of payment, you will have full access to the functions of your account until the end of the current billing period. To unsubscribe, go to the Subscription section and deactivate the Auto Renewal switch.
If you have already canceled your MultiPassword subscription or have not subscribed to it yet, you don't need to delete your user account. This action is optional and necessary only if you finally decide not to use the MultiPassword. In the event that one day you decide to return and resume use, it's better not to delete your account. In this case, all your data will be saved.
Follow these simple steps if you decide to delete your MultiPassword account (you won't be able to restore data after deleting your account):
1. Go to this page and sign in to your account. Enter your e-mail address and master password.
2. Go to Settings (the gear icon in the top right corner).
3. In the "Account" section, click Delete in the bottom right corner.
4. A warning will appear to notify you that this action is irreversible:
- All data will be permanently deleted.
- The active subscription will be canceled.
- You won't be able to sign in to your account.
5. To permanently delete your MultiPassword account, click the red Delete button.
Removing MultiPassword software from your PC
How to uninstall MultiPassword from Windows:
- Open the «Start menu» and go to «Settings» Windows.
- At the top of the window, enter «Add» in the search box, then go to the «Add or Remove Programs» subsection.
- In the right part of the window that opens, in the section «Applications and features» find the program «MultiPassword», click on its name once, then click the «Uninstall» button.
- The MultiPassword «Uninstall Wizard» will start and click the «Uninstall» button.
- The wizard will uninstall the application, after which you can close it.
Removing the app from mobile platforms
How to uninstall MultiPassword app from Android:
The item names may differ depending on the OS version and smartphone manufacturer, but the general algorithm is the same for all versions.
- Go to Settings → Applications → Show all applications.
- Find the MultiPassword app in the list and select it.
- Click the "Delete" button and confirm the action.
Removing browser extensions
Removing the MultiPassword extension from the Google Chrome browser
To temporarily disable or completely remove the MultiPassword extension from your Google Chrome browser, follow these steps:
- Click on the MultiPassword icon (if not, go to the next item) in the upper right corner of the browser window with the right mouse button and select the Uninstall from Chrome menu item. The extension will be permanently removed.
- If the MultiPassword icon is missing, follow the technical link chrome://extensions/ by copying it into the address bar of your browser. The Browser Settings Extensions page will open.
- The same page can be accessed from the browser settings. First, open the settings page itself by selecting the appropriate item from the drop-down main menu in Google Chrome.
- Then, in the lower left corner of the settings page, click on the Extensions link.
- Find the MultiPassword block on the Extensions page. If you just need to disable the extension (without removing it), move the switch to the appropriate state.
- If you want to completely remove the MultiPassword extension, click the Remove button and confirm the removal.
After completing all the steps, MultiPassword will be completely removed from user devices and no subscription fee will be charged.
If you encounter difficulties at any of the stages, contact technical support by email email@example.com.