How to import passwords to MultiPassword with extension in Google Chrome ?
The MultiPassword password manager allows you to import logins/passwords that were previously exported from various web browsers, programs, and password managers. To import passwords to MultiPassword with extension in the Google Chrome, do the following:
1. Sign in on MultiPassword's website.
2. You'll be redirected to your personal MultiPassword account. In the upper right corner, click the gear icon and go to Settings.
3. Go to the Import section on the left side of the page.
4. In the middle of the page, you'll see the icons and names of web browsers and password managers that MultiPassword supports.
5. Click the name of the web browser/app from which you're importing passwords to MultiPassword. If you don't see the program you're looking for in the list, select Other.
6. To proceed, you'll need an HTML or CSV file that contains all the exported logins/passwords. You can get this file by exporting passwords from web browsers and/or password managers. Go to the FAQ section for more instructions on how to export passwords.
7. To import passwords from an HTML/CSV file exported from Google Chrome, click the corresponding icon on the MultiPassword import page. Then, click Select file…
8. In the pop-up window, select the HTML/CSV file you want to import and click Open.
9. Complete the procedure by clicking Import.