Strong password generator
MultiPassword password generator is an easy way to create a strong, secure password. Just a few simple steps:
- Specify the password length.
- Check or uncheck the Digits and Special characters boxes.
- Make sure the password meets your high security requirements and copy it.
How to create a strong password?
The stronger a password is, the harder it is to compromise. To protect your personal data, follow these simple rules when creating a password:
- Avoid using any personal info, whether it's your date of birth, names of kids or loved ones, home address, or some other easily knowable information.
- Avoid short passwords. The longer a password is, the more secure it is. Ideally, a password should be 10 characters or longer.
- Don't use existing words and phrases in your passwords.
- Use DIFFERENT passwords for different websites. Avoid repeating passwords. Otherwise, hacking/compromising one password will help criminals break into your other accounts.
- When creating passwords, use both uppercase and lowercase letters, digits, and special characters. These all greatly increase the password's strength.